Would you like to offer union education in your workplace? We have a skilled network of members who are Alliance Member Facilitators who would like nothing more than to facilitate short union education modules in your workplaces!
Would you like to offer union education in your area delivered by an Alliance Facilitator?
Calling on all Ontario Region Alliance Facilitators: Interested in sharing your story or hot tips? Do you have an exciting idea for the AFN Newsletter?
Please submit short descriptions of your Alliance Facilitator activities to Denise Hampden, REO Ontario Region at firstname.lastname@example.org 647-417-1524
Alliance Facilitator Toolkit Portal
Please contact the Ontario Region REO (email@example.com) for more information.
Popular Education Links & Tools
Our AFN Program References that we use are:
- Community Facilitation Guide, – Weaving Threads of Inclusion, CAWI, City for All Women Initiative, Ottawa, November 2012
- Education for Changing Unions, Bev Burke et al, Between the Lines, Toronto, 2012
- Facilitator’s Guide to Participatory Decision-Making, Sam Kaner et al, Jossey- Bass, Third Edition, San Francisco, 2014
- Dancing on Live Embers: Challenging Racism in Organizations, Between the Lines, Toronto, 2006
- PSAC Facilitators’ Handbook, , PSAC Education Program, Ottawa, Revised March 2007
- Facilitation at a Glance: Your Pocket Guide to Facilitation, , Ingrid Bens, 4th Edition, Goal/QPC, Methuen, MA, 2016